Wednesday, January 27, 2010

still debating

So it is day two of studio for the last semester. Last class I spent looking at hotels throughout the world. This class time I am going to use to come up with some possible name options and continue to do some research on hotels. I think I have a pretty good idea of what direction I want to go as far as designing goes. However when it comes to the name for the hotel, spa and restaurant I have not the slightest idea. The only thought I do have is to take words such as classic, modern, transition and look for some interesting synonyms. We will see what options are presented and go from there. That is the best I have right now.
The good thing about this weekend is the fact that mine starts after this class. Now with the incoming weather I plan on laying in bed and being studios! Lots of research for this project and starting to find materials and finishes. And also work will be completed for other classes! I am actually looking forward to getting things done all while laying in bed!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment