Monday, January 25, 2010

where to start?!

It is the first day of my last semester and the single big project has arrived. The goal to design a hotel, restaurant and spa. The hotel section will be an added on building. This is about as far as my thought process has gone today! I am almost positive that I have chosen a color scheme. My personal style tends to lean towards black and white. Instead of just using black and white throughout all of these spaces, I plan to add so pops of color in the rooms and on the tables and such. I also enjoy modern style furnishing and fixtures, however seeing that this establishment is going to be in Bowling Green, I am going to aim for a transitional style. This simply means a combination of modern and traditional furnishings and fixtures. This is going to be a very challenging and time consuming project but I am looking forward to it, once my brain gets going!

No comments:

Post a Comment