Wednesday, April 21, 2010

almost time

well today is the 21st...I need some prayers cause the boards are due Sunday and I still have to do my perspectives. At this point in time it's just a matter of doing in. So thats my goal tonight is to knock those out and once that is done then I ust have to put the boards together! And thankfully what goes on the boards also has pages in the booklet. So that helps to knockout some pages along the way. My ultimate goal at this point is to work on this project all weekend, and hopefully I can complete a large portion of the project if not all of it!! If I could finish the whole project then I might even be able to pass my other classes! ha, so thats the plan of attack and hopefully I can actually make that happen this time!! My other plans of attack have not gone according to plan...but that changes this weekend, I am staying here and not being social at all!!! Here come the weekend time to get it done!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment