Monday, April 5, 2010

making progress! :)

Today has been a productive day. I came into class with a plan and have been working towards that very much. I have done quite a bit of my floor plan today and I am liking what I have. As far as putting furniture into the floor plan that will happen later tonight during the basketball game (since I am not cheering for either team). This is a good thing by the way, I can have the game turned on and have it in the background while I work on my project. This is when I get the most done. So my plan is to have the floor plan and furniture in by Wednesday and my critique so then I can begin the perspectives!! And then my goal is to have those done at the latest by next weekend!! If That is what I will be focusing on then I will likely have them completed before then, which would be glorious for me! :)! So I am going to continue working hard these last few weeks! But first is the boards, when those are done then the remainder, the booklet. That is where the fear of not completing the project comes into play. But I just have to keep working and take short and not very often! Looks like less sleep than normal in my near future!

No comments:

Post a Comment