Wednesday, April 14, 2010

good day today!

today is a good, maybe even great day! I was lucky enough to have 2 of my four classes for the day cancelled. This did work to my benefit cause I still had the 8 am class and so that got me out of bed and instead of going back home (which I could have) I went into the lab and started working on my project. All I have left with the floor plan is a little bit of furniture, not to bad. I also was able to start the space analysis and space usage and even the finish schedule! Now did I actually finish those, not so much but at least they are started! All I know is that this weekend is go time for renderings!! I have to go home home this weekend and that is actually a good thing cause I plan on camping out at the kitchen counter, sorry mom! haha But I should be able to get all those rendering for the boards at least done over the weekend. If that does actually happen then I can put the boards together next Monday and then get to work big time on the booklet!! That is what I am afraid of the most at this point! All those pages to complete is a very intimidating task! I have also spent some class time today putting my fixtures onto their appropriate pages and then putting it into the publisher file... All I know is that I just want to be done stressing, so if that means stress till I get a handle on everything I will do it! Here goes nothing, I am diving in head first.....

No comments:

Post a Comment