Wednesday, March 31, 2010

exhausted wednesday

so waking up today wasn't really waking up. For some reason I did not get any sleep last night, so I am totally exhausted and can hardly keep my eyes open. Seeing that this is the case I made the choice to work somewhere comfortable and be productive instead of uncomfortable and unproductive. This choice turned out to be a good one! I have been putting off the work that needs to be done in auto cad and today I made a huge stride forward! I basically have to put furniture in and then electrical and plumbing but just getting going makes me feel a lot better about things! So I am going to take a break (what I am doing now) and then get back to it this evening! I can hopefully be done with all of the remaining stuff on the list by the weekend. So I need to keep this momentum going!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment