Wednesday, March 3, 2010

almost spring break....

So today is the last Studio before spring break, this is both good and bad. Obviously good to have a break from school and spend time laying in the sun of someplace warm, the bad is that the semester is that much closer to being over! That means that it is time to get on the ball and get moving. I am struggling with the bubble diagrams and little bit right now so I am trying to do other things to keep my mind off of it. Then when I feel ready enough I will go back to it and hopefully have something that I love right away. After seeing the ALoft boutique hotel in Nashville Monday I am more sure now than I ever have been to mix prints. This is what ALoft does and it looks very young and hip but also very sphisticated.
So after class today I am officially on spring break, but seeing that my flight to Florida isn't until Tuesday I am sure that I will be working on this project from on of 2 places, my bed or the lab! Either way I will be working on it. I also have a feeling that while I am at the beach I will be thinking about the up coming critique. So basically I am going to try and get a lot done before I leave so then I might be able to enjoy the beach.

No comments:

Post a Comment