Monday, March 15, 2010

distracted

so I got some news today that was not what I really wanted to hear. One of the women that I worked under during my internship recently found out she has two brain tumors and one of them is the size of a grapefruit. Today she is at the doctor to see what steps can be taken. Waiting for the news is killing me!! I am trying to focus but am finding it very difficult. Please pray for her, she is a great woman!
Other than that I am going to be working on my bubble diagram renderings tonight and tomorrow so today is a day of knocking out the simple pages then working in autocad, as best as possible that is.

1 comment:

  1. wow sorry to hear that! brain tumors are quite scary but there is alot of hope and lots of medical advances; they can be overcome!

    ReplyDelete