Wednesday, February 24, 2010

productive day!


So today was a good day, I got a lot done or atleast thats what it feels like! I completed the design on my borads and also the design for the booklet. Once the booklet design was completed I worked on the pages that I could so far. This is one of the pages from my booklet...Obviously my inspirations page, but still atleast one that is complete! yay! other than that page I was able to get about 9 pages done. So that is a very productive day! My plan for the rest of the week and weekend is to sketch my bubble and blocking diagrams. And once I have decided on a floorplan that I am happy with I will apply it to the existing plan. I can do that is weekend even though I will be out of town (not by choice). So I am hoping that the weekend will turn out to be as productive if not more than today was!! Have a good weekend all....

No comments:

Post a Comment