Monday, February 8, 2010

near a monday meltdown

So after going to the site of our project and seeing the size and lawn I am now going to reconsider everything that I had planned. I know that I want to make the area where the show room used to be the restaurant and I wanted to use the hangers as the spa. I would like to be able to continue with this idea and plan on taking some of the large hanger space as the kitchen. I have some interesting ideas for the hanger areas as the spa and I am very excited to get to work. I think the reason that I am most excited is because a name finally came to me while viewing the space today. Wednesday is going to be a big day and I plan on getting a lot done and I am looking forward to it very much!!! Meltdown spared by great ideas and visions of the final project. Yay!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment