Monday, February 22, 2010

sort of productive....


So for today's class I wanted to have the board design completed, and I actually think I do. Since the color scheme that I am using is black and white with punches of color, I wanted to continue to use that theme with the board design. I decided to go with a simple black rectangle around the entire edge. In the top left corner is where the name Onyx Square is located in white font. Also in the center of the board that will all connect is a black square with a white O for Onyx. This center logo has a been faded out so that it will not take over the entire board. The center is the only thing that I am considering changing. I have also done some work on finding materials and finishes today. When it comes to this aspect of work I love it! I love to see what all is out there and make selections.

Something that had slipped my mind up until today was the date for the design project. I was looking through my studio folder and saw that the deadline is March 5th. That would me a little over a week from today! Good thing I have been brainstorming a good amount. The ideas I have are more than likely going to have something to do with light. So we will see how that turns out.

As I was browsing through mirrors on Uttermost.com, which is a great website I found this simple mirror that I love that will be used in the bathrooms of the hotel rooms. It is simple but has interesting detail that surround the mirror! It will also help with the color scheme by not being bold or extravagant and distracting. Finds like this one are the ones that keep me motivated.!!

No comments:

Post a Comment