Wednesday, February 3, 2010

not the best day

So I woke up this morning and felt like I had been hit by a train! So that is never good when you have work to do such as this project. However I do know what kinda of design I am going to do I have made up some sketches for the hotel rooms. I am still working on the name. I am the type of person that I have trouble sleeping at night because I am too busy thinking of other things. I was laying in bed last night still thinking of a name and then started to think about what I wanted my boards to look like, where to start with the materials and finishes. I decided that I would like my board to have the same design as the hotel, restaurant and spa. Black and white with a splash of color. In regards to where to start making selections I would like to find an accessory that is traditional with a modern flare to use an inspiration.
My last thought for the night would be the name. I have had so many different thought processes. With the black and white throughout all the areas it got me thinking about the Corvette Museum, however I do not want to use something of that sort again, at least not as obvious. So the thought that I am having is V Plaza. And there there are the other thought processes that include the symbolism of the colors. I wish that the name would just come to me while I'll sleep.....

No comments:

Post a Comment